With most of the big name Champagne going for $40 to $50 per bottle, this delicious champagne with excellent depth and definition is a total no-brainer. The NV Brut Carte d’Or is 80% Pinot Noir, 15% Chardonnay, and 5% Meunier. The broad shoulders of the Pinot come through in the wine’s rich, expansive core of red fruits and long, creamy finish.
Wine Spectator - "This bright and zesty Champagne is lightly juicy and appealing, offering flavors of Honeycrisp apple, ripe white cherry, biscuit and pickled ginger. Balanced and lacy in texture, with a lingering, spiced finish. "
- Paul Hobbs 2017 Pinot Noir Russian River ValleySpecial Price - $59.97 - Regular Price - $75.00 -
- Mediterranean Dip Display- $60.00 -
- Vina Cobos 2018 ‘Felino’ Malbec MendozaSpecial Price - $16.97 - Regular Price - $20.00 -
- Small Artisan Cheese Board- $115.00 -
- Tuna Poke Platter- $120.00 -
- Small Beef Tenderloin Platter- $160.00 -
- Small Artisan Cheese & Charcuterie Board- $90.00 -
- Small Fresh Fruit & Berry Platter- $60.00 -
- CrossBarn 2018 Chardonnay Sonoma CoastSpecial Price - $19.99 - Regular Price - $25.00 -
- Small Vegetable Crudite Display- $60.00 -
- Small Classic Cheese Board- $85.00 -
- Private PreserveSpecial Price - $6.99 - Regular Price - $10.00 -
- Virtual Tasting Paul Hobbs 3pk 10% OffSpecial Price - $87.24 - Regular Price - $120.00 -